Following the fuel crisis for the past 12 months, Gaaga Bus Services joins others in suspending travels across the country. The Russia-Ukraine war so far has affected several economic activities with Petroleum prices steadily increasing.
In July 2018, Transport Lincensing Board suspended operations of Gaaga bus Company due to unexplained series of road accidents and numerous death. This time however the suspension is internal.
Despite intervention by Government, that accepted a minimal increase in Bus and taxi fares across the country, the gap has not been narrowed. Fuel prices the continously increasing forcing several traveling companies to suspends operations in bid to avoid losses.
The chain in economy revolves around transportation of people and goods from one destination to the other, what we are yet to face will be disastrous! Inflation could worsen, low productivity due delayed delivery of goods/materials and others.
One would wonder where we are headed…
But we shall overcome the economic crisis.
- KENYAN FAILURE RAILA ODINGA WANTS AU TOP JOB
- Stranded Ugandans in Myanmar, Egypt and India cause tension in Parliament
- Investors crowd State House Investors Protection Unit on corruption claims
- Juliana Kanyomozi surprises guests, dances with Sudhir at a luncheon at State House
- Save the Best for the Last_Glamour as MUBS Graduates!
- ‘My Boobs and Body got me famous’ Sofia Vergara
- Asake, Burna Boy, Rema, Libianca and Tyla nominated for 2024 Brits Awards
- MUBS INVITE GRADUANDS TO PICK UP INVITATION CARDS ASAP