Exercising is one of the many ways we can prevent our bodies from acquiring deadly health related diseases like heart, kidney, and liver diseases. Exercising everyday reduces the chances of getting these diseases and also keeps your body in shape.
Squats are one of the most effective exercises that can be done at home or at the gym. It is a compound fully body exercise that trains primarily the muscles of the thighs, hips, buttocks and arms. This form of exercise is known for strengthening the body muscles and keeping the body healthy by working out the upper, lower back, legs, arms leaving one’s body not only physically fit but very sexy when squatting the proper way.
The exercise works in three forms; power lifting, dead lifts and bench press which all comes in the process of squatting. There are different types of squatting like body weight, weight jump, pistol squats and many other types. It is advisable to start with simple squats until one’s body gets used to void injuries. Try squatting few times a day for three weeks and you will experience the miracles squats do to your body and health.
- KENYAN FAILURE RAILA ODINGA WANTS AU TOP JOB
- Stranded Ugandans in Myanmar, Egypt and India cause tension in Parliament
- Investors crowd State House Investors Protection Unit on corruption claims
- Juliana Kanyomozi surprises guests, dances with Sudhir at a luncheon at State House
- Save the Best for the Last_Glamour as MUBS Graduates!
- ‘My Boobs and Body got me famous’ Sofia Vergara
- Asake, Burna Boy, Rema, Libianca and Tyla nominated for 2024 Brits Awards
- MUBS INVITE GRADUANDS TO PICK UP INVITATION CARDS ASAP